Many seniors will choose to have professional pictures taken for their senior year. These are in addition to your student's basic student body picture. The yearbook staff then replaces the traditional student body picture with a professional picture from your private photographer.
These pictures are used in the yearbook and for scholarship opportunities or community recognition. If your student does not submit a photo, their traditional school picture will be used in its place. Please follow the given criteria when you submit a photo.
- Head and shoulders will be displayed
- No hands, knees, or other objects (no pets or props)
- No hats or sunglasses
- Must follow appearance policy requirements (i.e. natural hair color, no off-the-shoulder tops)
- High-resolution, color
- Clear focus (no "soft focus")
- Headroom: leave at least 1/4" between the head and the top of the picture (or more)
- Please submit your seniors' photos using the following Jostens Replayit link: https://images.jostens.
You will need to complete the information and upload the photo. Jostens will send a confirmation email to you upon receipt.
The senior photos will be due Friday, December 1, 2023.
Please contact Mrs. Longballa with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.