What is “Scrip”?
Scrip is an easy way to raise money for your own tuition and Santiam Christian. “Scrip” is what our gift card program is called, we sell gift cards from 100's of retailers.
View the full list of retailers.
Use cards as gifts or to do your everyday shopping; groceries, gas, eating out, clothes, coffee, home improvements, travel, etc.
How does Scrip work?
The gift cards are bought at a discount (1.5% - 25%); we sell them at face value. The difference is the profit, which goes as a credit to your tuition account and into Santiam Christian’s General Fund.
- 45% credited back to your tuition account
- 45% credited to Santiam Christian’s General Fund
- 10% for the management of the scrip program
The best part of Scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money for your tuition without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars on Scrip and use at the participating stores like cash.
How to Get Started
Getting signed up is easy, just complete these instructions.
Santiam Christian has 4 easy options to place your order:
- Order using our paper form or online – orders for physical cards need to be placed Monday before 9am and will be available for pick-up Friday morning of that same week. Orders can be picked-up or sent home with your student.
- ScripNow!– electronic gift certificates
- ReloadNow!– available on cards purchased from Santiam Christian
- Purchase Scrip-To-Go (limited quantities)
Payments can be made online using Shop-With-Scrip’s Presto Pay. Presto pay allows your purchase of Scrip Now and Re-loads to be available in less than 30 minutes from purchase.