GOING NORTH ON I-5
1. Take exit #228 (Hwy 34) to Corvallis
2. Cross the Bridge into Corvallis, turn right (north) on 99W (3rd Street)
3. Go 7.5 miles on 99W to Adair Village
4. Turn right on Arnold Avenue
5. School is .2 of a mile on the right
GOING SOUTH ON I-5 thru downtown Salem
1. Take Salem Parkway Exit (260A)
2. Follow signs to Hwy 22, Ocean Beaches, Marion Street Bridge (4.7 mi.)
3. Go west on highway 22 to 99W -flashing stop light (9.8 mi.)
4. Turn south (left) on 99W toward Corvallis
5. Go 18.3 mile to Arnold Avenue. (You will come to a small community on the left called Adair Village, which is a former military base.)
6. Turn left on Arnold Ave
7. Santiam Christian is .2 of a mile on the right.
GOING SOUTH ON I-5 thru downtown Albany
1. Take Exit #234B to Albany. Stay on Pacific Blvd. Follow the signs to Corvallis and Hwy. 20.
2. Go through downtown Albany. Cross over the bridge (Willamette River).
3. Go approximately 3.5 miles on Highway 20.
4. Turn right onto Independence Highway.
5. Go north for approx. 2.5 miles, turn left onto Ryals Avenue.
6. Go approximately 1.5 miles (you will cross a RR track) and turn right at the free right turn stop sign. Follow the road around the sharp left hand turn.
7. Proceed straight 1/4 mile. Santiam Christian School is on the left.
FROM CORVALLIS (Harrison Street)
From Corvallis, go north on 99W (3rd Street); Go approximately 7.5 miles to Adair Village; Turn right on Arnold Avenue; School is .2 of a mile on the right.